How to find us
City of London School
107 Queen Victoria Street
London EC4V 3AL
The School is situated on the North bank of the Thames immediately beside the Millennium Bridge.
We are lucky to be served by a number of transport hubs: bus, boat, underground and overland trains as well as nearby Santander Bicycle docking stations.
Arriving at the Thames Clipper jetty immediately outside the School is a luxurious way to land on the embankment by the School, but Blackfriars Station offers a similar experience when approaching along the riverside from the station, without the need to cross busy streets.
Visiting by car is only by prior arrangement and parking spaces are extremely limited. There is, however, a public car park close by on Queen Victoria Street.
- Overland: Blackfriars (4 min), Cannon Street (6 min), London Bridge (12 min) and even Liverpool Street (25 min) are all walkable.
- Underground: Mansion House and Blackfriars (4 min), St Paul's (6 min) and Bank (10 min).
- Boat: the Thames Clipper service lands at Blackfriars and Bankside landing stages. Bankside is a simple walk across the Millenium Bridge
- Deliveries: The School has two trade entrances from Castle Baynard and High Timber Street
To visit our wonderful sports facilities at Grove Park:
- City of London School Sports Ground, 147 Marvel's Lane, Grove Park, London SE12 9PP
- The nearest train station is Grove Park (Mainline)
(A ten minute walk from the grounds)
Nestled between St Paul's and Tate Modern; alongside the Millennium Bridge with a view to Shakespeare's Globe and The Shard