Portal HelpThe information on this page only applies to pupils and staff
Changes to Pupil Email (Office 365)All pupil email accounts (except S6 leavers) have now been migrated to Office 365 in preparation for September. If you previously accessed school email on your mobile device, you will need to delete the account and setup the account again in order to recognise the changes. Note - you can still access your email via a browser by visiting email.cityoflondonschool.org.uk
Your school password expires every 90 days. If this happens during term time you will automatically be prompted to set a new secure password, but if it expires during the holidays you will need to take the following steps:
- Go to email.cityoflondonschool.org.uk
- Login with your username and password
- When prompted enter a new secure password
Remember to update the password setting in any connected apps (eg the Mail app on your phone)
by email (pupils only)
- The email must include your full name, current tutor group and a contact phone number. We will use this information to verify and confirm your identify.
by telephone (staff and pupils)
- Call our IT Helpdesk on 0203 680 6350 (8:30-16:30 Mon-Fri during holidays)
- Our IT Staff will reset your password once you have succesfully confirmed your identity and answered any security questions.